Choosing wall art is indeed a nut-cracking task; it’s only wall art that defines the essence and theme of any living space that can either be a bedroom, drawing room, study room, tv lounge, and the series goes on and on. Do you know your wall art holds the secret of your personality? Am I kidding?? Of course, not because wall art for my living room is indeed a good source of letting people know about your personality.
Do you want to decorate your walls? Are you running out of your budget? Well, worry not because here I have mentioned some awesome DIY hacks to make perfect wall art for your living room.
Let’s dive in.
1. Gothic Wall Art For History Lover
Are you fond of historical architecture? Do you hate following others? Do you want to choose unique wall art for your living room? Then Gothic Wall art is a perfect match for you.
Don’t know what gothic wall art is? Here is the answer to your question. Gothic art consists of Sculptures And Figurines and vaults (which refers to the roof, designed by various arches). The gothic wall art can change the entire look of your living room by giving it an ancient and traditional touch of wall art.
2. Give Your Living Room A Religious Touch With Handwritten Calligraphy Wall Art.
If you are a pious and religious person and want your living room to look decent, then Calligraphy wall art is a perfect option to give your walls a religious touch. You can buy beautiful 3D frames of Calligraphy wall art from Lavish. You can also try the amazing DIY Calligraphy hacks that are mentioned below.
- Have a piece of 6×6 cardboard.
- Paint cardboard your favourite color.
- Write your favourite verse from the Quran.
- Leave the cardboard to dry.
- Place it on your favourite wall.
Pro Tip: If you have painted the cardboard piece with dark color, then try to write the calligraphy verse in a dark color, similarly if you have used light color for painting the cardboard, then using a dark color for writing calligraphy verse will be perfect.
3. Abstract Wall Art For Non-Artist People?
Do you have poor painting skills? If yes, then Abstract Art is a perfect option for you. I know you must be thinking that how a person with “Zero” painting skills can do wall art. Well, worry not because abstract art has no concern with your painting skills. Want to draw your first abstract Wall art? Let’s dive in.
- Take a canvas, bangles, paper, scissors, and a toothbrush.
- Draw a circle on paper using bangles.
- Cut out the circle by using a scissor.
- Place the circle in the canvas and paint the canvas using blue and black colors.
- Remove the paper and paint that circle area with white.
- Take a toothbrush and dip it in white paint.
- Sprinkle the white paint with the help of a toothbrush.
- Let it dry
Congratulations! You have successfully made your abstract wall art without any painting skills.
Note: You can use water glass and bottle caps too for making a circle.
Renovate Your Living Room With Hand Made Frames
Who needs to buy frames when you can make one by yourself?
Wanna know how? Let’s get started.
- Cut the card sheet in a frame shape.
- Paste your favourite picture.
- Decorate the edges of frames with stones and marbles
- Tadda! The frame is ready.
If you have a reasonable budget, then put your hands on the unique wall art from lavish
Revamp Your Living Room By Hanging Golden Wall Clock?
If you are a punctual person and love to do things on time, then renovating your room walls with sparkling GOLDEN WALL HANGING CLOCK won’t only make your room stylish but will also give a bright look to your dull room.
Decorate Your Living Room Walls With Wooden Ruler Wall Art
Are you the one who loves to motivate yourself by placing short and cute textual gestures on your wall? If yes, then Wooden Ruler Wall Art is a perfect match for you.
Do you know some other DIY hacks for wall art? Let us know your answer in the comment section. Visit Lavish for availing amazing discounted offers on various products & visit our website and you can also log in Lavish Instagram page.